Cadet College Murree is compatible with quality education in Pakistan. The parents who want their children to see as members of the Pakistani army let their children study in this school. This is the best institution to train and to improve their abilities. Please continue reading this article and learn more about how to apply for this admission.
Pakistani schools and colleges plan to provide their students with modern and scientific quality education. The mission of the college is to take on the responsibilities of future leaders pleasantly and confidently.
Cadet College Murree Admission For Class 11
If you want to apply for admission to Cadet College Murree 2021, please read this page. You can apply for classes 6, 7, 8, and 9, and first-year. Matric pass students can also enroll. On this page, we will share the eligibility, application process, entrance exam details. Admission criteria apply to the terms and conditions.
You must apply before the final date for submitting your admission card. Well, students, it is clear that in addition to these courses. You can also apply for other courses such as the 8th, 9th, 10th, and 11th grades of Cadet College Murree. But for now, the only admission is open for these courses. Scroll down to apply for admission.
Cadet College Murree Admission Elibility Criteria
Students must know the eligibility criteria to participate in Cadet College in the 6th and 9th grades for admission. It is mention that all of you first meet the eligibility criteria. To enter levels 6, 7, or 8, you must pass a previous course before you can apply. If you want to take the 9th class, you must complete the 8th class. For admission to any course, candidates must study in that course with at least 70% when applying for admission.
1000/= will use as n-cash for ABL’s Principal Cadet College. Send all the documents to the Islamabad admissions office. Entrance examinations will conduct in the different cities.
- Last Date of Application Submission: 30 September 2021
- Last Date of Application with Late Fee: 20 October 2021
- Written Test: 07 November 2021
- Interview: January 2021
- Commencement of Classes: April 2021
Interested applicants must read that the admissions requirements of Cadet College Islamabad. You can apply as soon as possible. The clear application process, eligibility criteria, admission timetable, and contact information are mention in the official advertisement.
Send the application form together with the following documents:
- Four passport-sized photos of the candidate.
- 6000 (delayed registration fee).
- Attach the copy of Form B with the form.
- The prospectus together with the template and syllabus will send to your mailing address.
- The written test will conduct at Cadet College Jhelum.
- After the online test and interview, top applicants for vacant seats will inform through phone or through the mail.
Cadet College Murree charges semester fees. It has three academic needs; fees paid before the start of the period. Newly enrolled students also need to pay the admission fees in addition to regular fees. Regardless of whether they will only pay their normal expenses in the next year during the continuing study period.
- Military College Murree Result 2021 Online Check
- Cadet Colleges Entry Test Past Papers 2021 Download
- Garrison Cadet College Kohat Admission 2021 1st Year