Introduction: The CSS exam represents the Central Superior Service Exam. The CSS exam is conducted by the Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC) Islamabad and aims to recruit candidates for the following positions (BS-17) under the leadership of the federal government. Download CSS Syllabus 2021 From This page.
CSS Information: The civil service system defined by it has become the key to operating the entire engine of the country. Therefore, the leaders of these services are attracted to competitive exams. The CSS exam is usually held in February each year. In this regard, appropriate advertisements are issued every September. An examination fee of 2200 rupees/inducement should be given. Below is the complete information about CSS Exam 2021 Pakistan Guide, as well as candidates for repeated application.
CSS Syllabus 2021 Download PDF Books
- A citizen of Pakistan.
- Any college/discipline of a Pakistani university must have at least a second bachelor’s degree, or an equivalent or equivalent degree from a foreign university.
- Candidates who have not obtained the second part of their bachelor’s degree will not be eligible to take the examination, except in the case of obtaining a higher level of master’s degree.
- The government determines that exemptions may also be granted to candidates belonging to certain remote areas.
Applicants must have at least a Level 2 bachelor’s degree from a Pakistani university or an equivalent degree from a foreign university recognized by HEC.
Candidates with a third level bachelor’s degree can only apply for the exam if they have obtained a master’s degree in an advanced division.
The age limit to apply for CSS exam is 21 to 30 years.
For the present Government employees or candidates belonging to recognized tribes and regions, the age limit is relaxed by two years (maximum age is 32 years). The age relaxation standard is provided at the end of the page.
How to Apply for CSS Exam:
- Every September, an advertisement for the CSS exam will be published in all newspapers including the date.
- Submit the examination fee with the nearest government. Department of Treasury / National Bank of Pakistan / National Bank of Pakistan, the account name is “C02101-National Examination Authority (FPSC Receipt)”.
- Fill the “online application form” on the official website of the FPSC, and then print a copy (paper copy) of the same online form.
- Send a hard copy of the online form and a copy of your documents and bank receipts to the FPSC headquarters in Islamabad.
Css Exam Past Papers 2021
The Theory Test Series in CSS exam is based on 12 papers, of which 6 are required courses and the rest are optional courses. To get the compulsory course score, you need to get 40% marks, while the optional exam requires 33%. You can choose from a list of optional papers designated by the Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC) according to your preferred academic subject. The names of compulsory subjects and optional subjects are as follows.
Compulsory Subjects in CSS Syllabus (600 Marks)
|English (Precis and Composition)||100|
|General Science and Ability||100|
|Islamic Studies Or Alternative Subject for Non-Muslims||100|