The University of Education is one of the most renowned and respected state higher education institutions in Pakistan. Although established in 2002, 15 years ago, the University of Education has come a long way in providing high-quality, innovative education from every student and teacher across Pakistan. Its main campus is located in Lahore and has several universities in different cities in Punjab. It continues to develop towards a bright future, educating young minds, even faster than most other Pakistani institutes. Its motivation is to spread high-quality education on a global scale in every region of Pakistan, educate intellectuals, one day to prove that they are the world’s minerals, and show the world that they are second to none.
The University of Education is also one of the best universities in Lahore. It is also affiliated
Students from Lahore Educational University from all over Pakistan benefit from this university, their education prepares them for the real world and demonstrates their ability to challenge the world internationally. UE currently teaches over 13,000 students in all courses including undergraduate, postgraduate and all doctoral programs. UE claims to have designed a curriculum and methodology that allows students and teachers to learn through experience to develop their creativity and inspire their ideas in the true and deep sense of the concepts being taught. Besides, it organizes many activities, such as educational seminars, workshops, and advanced courses, as a strategy to enable students to better understand and understand knowledge in their field.
Like any other graduate school in the world, it also emphasizes extracurricular activities to modernize students’ minds and provide them with opportunities for inclusive development and growth. You can find activities at the college, such as sports, discussions, speeches, drama, art galleries, etc., and you will be amazed to discover the motivations and results of students. To be sure, the University of Education has every feature of a world-class educational school that will one day make it national pride.
Education University Campuses & Division:
The University of Education has 10 campuses in several other cities in Lahore and Punjab. Its branches, departments, and colleges use revolutionary and innovative ideas and strategies to achieve extraordinary victories of victory. The UE has established as many universities, departments and affiliated colleges as possible to demonstrate the possible education throughout Punjab.
The following are the universities, departments, and colleges of Lahore University of Education, you can choose a university that is suitable for your study.
University of Education Campuses:
- University of education Lahore Bank Road Campus
- University of education township Lahore
- University of education lower Mall Campus
- UE DG Khan Campus:
- UE Attock Campus:
- UE Faisalabad Campus:
- UE Jauharabad Campus:
- University of education Multan campus
- UE Vehari Campus:
- University of education renal campus
Divisions of Education University:
- Division of Arts & Social Sciences
- Division of Education
- Division of Science & Technology
UE Affiliated Private Colleges:
- Institute of Professional Learning, Lahore
- Higher Education College, Mian Channu
- Mary’s College of Education, Gujranwala
- Seedling College of Education, Khanewal
- Nobel College of Education, Makhdoom Rasheed, Multan
- Lahore College of Education, Lahore
- Beacon College of Special Education, DG Khan
- Ghulam Zainab Degree College of Management Sciences, Kot Mithan, DG Khan
- Hazrat Ayesha Siddiqa Model Degree College
- PR Axis College of Arts & Sciences
- Defence Degree College for Women
- ILM College
- Cambridge College
- Blue Bells International
- Ghazi College of Social Sciences
- Quaid-e-Azam Institute of Arts & Sciences
- Quaid College of Commerce
- Super System Girls College, Sheikhupura
- AGS College of Education, Islamabad
UE Affiliated Government Colleges:
- College for Elementary Teachers (W ), Manka Canal, D. G. Khan
- College for Elementary Teachers (W), Sector H-9, Islamabad
- College for Elementary Teachers (W), Circular Road, Lalamusa
- College for Elementary Teachers (W), Sharqpur
- College for Elementary Teachers (M), Baghdad Road, Bahawalpur
- College for Elementary Teachers (M), Ghakhar
- College for Elementary Teachers (M), Gujrat
- College for Elementary Teachers (M), Jhelum
- College for Elementary Teachers (M), Kamalia
- College for Elementary Teachers (M), Kasur
- College for Elementary Teachers (M), Khanpur
- College for Elementary Teachers (M), Kot Adu
- College for Elementary Teachers (M), Barkat Park, Lalamusa
- College for Elementary Teachers (M), Mianwali
- College for Elementary Teachers (M), Muzaffar Garh
- College for Elementary Teachers (M), Pasrur
- College for Elementary Teachers (M), Sahiwal
- College for Elementary Teachers (M), Sargodha
- College for Elementary Teachers (M), Shahpur Sadar
- Training College for Teachers of the DEAF, Lahore
How to apply for Admission:
- First, obtain an admission form from the University of Education from any branch or designated branch of Habib Bank Limited. If you downloaded the form, please get a paper version.
- Please read all the content carefully and fill out the completed form carefully and correct it again, as incomplete or outdated forms will not be accepted.
- After completing the form, you must submit it on time. You can send it to any campus or department of the UE for 500 /-Rs, or you can post it along with a bank draft or a 500 /-Rs payment slip on campus or in a related department.
- Applicants can also apply online at the official website of the University of Education.
- Lahore University’s educational results are not available online.
Education University Admission Criteria:
- Each course at the University of Education has eligibility criteria. For more information, click here to view all UE programs and requirements.
- There are no age restrictions for any program.
- You must earn at least 45% of your final certificate for each course you apply. For example, if you are applying for a master’s degree in English, you must have at least 45% of the bachelor’s degree to be eligible to apply.
- For some courses, you must have studied the subject in your previous degree as your major. For example, to qualify for a Master of Mathematics at UE, a bachelor’s degree must be studied through A and B mathematics courses and 45% have been registered.
- Master’s and doctoral programs may have different or additional requirements.
Merit Calculation for Bachelors at UE:
(( Marks Obtained in SSC / Total ) x 0.30 + ( Marks Obtained in HSSC / Total ) x 0.70) x 100.
Merit Calculation for Masters at UE:
(( Marks Obtained in SSC / Total ) x 0.25 + ( Marks Obtained in HSSC / Total ) x 0.25 + ( Marks Obtained in BA/BSc / Total ) x 0.50 ) x 10.
For Further Details, visit the main Education University Website.