Prime Minister Imran Khan of Pakistan launched the second phase of the Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Registration will begin today. In the first phase of the Ehsaas scholarship, all universities have announced the selection list. The list of outstanding graduates or selection lists can be found on the websites of the respective universities, some of which are shown below.
The Ehsaas program is the largest demand-based undergraduate scholarship program in Pakistan’s history. In the past 14 years, HEC has awarded a total of 30,000 undergraduate scholarships, but now from all four provinces (FATA, AJK, Gilgit Baltistan, and Sindh Punjab), there are approximately 50,000 scholarships from low-income families each year. Students receive 4 to 5 scholarships to satisfy. One-year graduate degree program and get admission to selected universities. The plan includes tuition fees to pay directly to the university and an annual payment of 40,000 rupees, which will pay through a bank account after verification.
How To Apply To Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Program
• A copy of the applicant’s CNIC/B form
• Copy of CNIC (father, mother/guardian)
• Certificate of Income (Father/Guardian, Mother)
• If the applicant’s guardian is a daily wage worker/shop owner/laborer engaged in private work or has a family income of less than 45,000 rupees, the income certificate should be attached to the cheap stamp paper of rupees. 50/-
• Copy of utility bills (electricity, gas, telephone, water) for the past six months-(if applicable)
• A copy of the lease agreement for the rental property
• A copy of the final expense receipt of the applicant and siblings (if applicable)
• Copy of medical bill/expense document (if applicable)
• 1 Applicant’s a passport size photo
• 1 Photo of the front
Ehsaas Scholarship Program 2021 Last Date To Apply
Candidates can apply online without visiting the university. The Government of Pakistan allows students to easily submit applications online. College students can apply for the HEC online portal Ehsaas undergraduate program scholarship phase 02, 05/09.2021.
Step 02 of online application for Ehsaas scholarship. In 2004 alone, about 20,000 students received HEC’s Ehsaas scholarship. HEC recruits approximately 50,000 candidates each year in the Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Program. The online application process is also listed here to help students. The portal for the second phase of the Ehsaas Scholarship Program is now open for the submission of applications.