ISSB Intelligence Test Instructions
|Test Name:||ISSB Intelligence Test|
|Total Time:||20 Minutes|
ISSB Intelligence The Join Services Selection Board is a selection committee for candidates for the officers ‘ Committees of the Pakistan Armed Forces, the Army, the Navy and the Air Force. Selection shall be made on the basis of three days of psychological examination to test the ability, competence, and personality. After the IP 3 days test filters call for the next procedure.
Below Box, Tick the Correct Answer and Click Next Button
ELIGIBILITY FOR PAKISTAN ARMY
Eligibility for PMA Long Course.
- Average (FA / FSc) or equivalent with at least 60% of brands OR
- Average with at least 50% of the points if the candidate has obtained 60% in the baccalaureate OR
- A runner with 55% points for candidates belonging to the following fields: Fields:
- Mansehra KP, FATA, Dir, Chitral, Kohistan, Gilgit Baltistan, Neelam Azad District, Jammu
- Kashmir, The. Bala Kot (Naran, Kagan), Teh. Omar Kot and Tharparker in Sindh, Hay.
- Rajanpur, Stair Fort, Kulestan Desert, Mugjara, Salamsar, Dengarh Punjab. OR
- A runner with 50% points for a candidate who serves as an army soldier
Nationality, Age & Gender
- A Pakistani citizen or permanent resident in Azad Kashmir or Gilgit in Tastan meet the following age criteria:
- Average of 17 to 22 years.
- Graduates (2-year program) between the ages of 17 to 23
- Graduates (4-year program) from 17 to 24 years old
- Serve an army soldier from 17 to 25 years old.
Marital Status: Unmarried
Minimum Height: 5 feet and 4 inches (163 cm)
Weight: As per Body Mass Index (BMI)
Eligibility for Technical Cadet Course
- FSc (pre-engineer) – Mathematics, physics, chemistry/computer science/computer studies with scores of at least 65%.
- Level A (Obtaining English as a compulsory subject) and success in 5 subjects – Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry / Computer Science / Computer Studies Grade A-C.