Get the latest information on the Police Officer Salary (in order of rank). Therefore, the Punjab police play a very important role in maintaining law and order. This will help applicants and improve morale to join the Punjab Police Station. This is why there are a large number of police officers in Punjab working all over Punjab. Punjab police are responsible for crime control and crime prevention activities. This is very important work, and this is what makes this department so important.
Police Salary in Pakistan 2022
These salary amounts are average figures based on rankings. This situation may increase or decrease depending on the Punjab police department or where you are or will be working. These allowances include salary, transfer allowance, medical allowance, extra duty allowance, temporary relief, allowance allowance, housing allowance and other miscellaneous allowances not available to police officers.
Punjab Police Salary With Grade Wise 2022
- IGP: (BPS-22) From Rs. 110,000 to Rs. 1, 30,000
- Addl. IG: (BPS-21) From Rs.100,000 to Rs. 1, 15,000
- DIG: (BPS-20) From Rs. 85,000 to Rs. 95,000
- SSP: (BPS-19) From Rs. 75,000 to 85,000
- SP: (BPS-18) From Rs. 70,000 to Rs. 75,000
- ASP: (BPS-17) From Rs. 60,000 to Rs. 65,000
- Inspector/SHO: (BPS-16) From Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 60,000
- SI: (BPS-14) From Rs. 45,000-Rs. 50,000
- ASI: (BPS-9) From Rs. 35,000-Rs. 45,000
- Police Constable: (BPS-05) From Rs. 25,000 to Rs. 32,000
Punjab Police Salary List in Pakistan 2022
Punjab Police play an important role in Pakistan to stop crime. However, it is estimated that the salary of the Punjab police is similar. Therefore, this is not the final salary of these officials. In addition, if you have any questions, you can contact us through the comments section below. Keep in touch with us for more information. In addition, we will provide you with the latest and more interesting information. So please stay tuned and get more similar updates.
Police Officer Ranks And Salaries 2022
Pakistan has also maintained the same department to maintain peace and security in the country. Therefore, the department is under the leadership of the Ministry of the Interior and is earnestly performing its duties. In Pakistan, there are police stations in every province and the capital, Islamabad. The largest province in Punjab, Pakistan.