Allama Iqbal (Allama Iqbal) Open University Aiou Tutor jobs have been announced in 2021. Both male and female candidates who are about to register as AIOU (Allama Iqbal Open University) tutors must have passed at least (BA, BSc, MSc, MPhil, or Ph.D.). It is said that now online registration has started and candidates who want to download the 2021 tuition registration form.
AIOU Tutor Jobs 2021 Application Form Download
Just click the link below. Get the AIOU Teacher Registration Form and the AIOU Teacher Registration Challenge Form Deadline here. Get in touch with us for the final application date of 2021, eligibility criteria, salary package, application form, stage form, required documents, fencing fee, online application, how to apply, who can apply for Allama Iqbal Open University Counseling How to become an aging teacher and other details. The advertisement mentions the AIOU Tuition Registration Form 2020 deadline.
AIOU Tutor Jobs 2021 Online Apply
|Sr#||Job Title||Apply Link|
|3||BA Teacher||Apply Now|
|4||Bed Teacher||Apply Now|
|5||CT Teacher||Apply Now|
|6||HSSC FA Inter Teacher||Apply Now|
|7||PTC Teacher||Apply Now|
|8||SSC FA Teacher||Apply Now|
Aiou Tutor Letter Online 2021
As per the guidelines issued by the Regional Services Bureau, candidates can be in the respective fields (Lahore, Faisalabad, Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Multan, Gujranwala, Sukkur, Sargodha) or in other cities in Pakistan) to submit the teacher registration form. The candidates have to download the application form. The challan form free RS 500 should be paid to the bank. Attach the challan form and registration form and complete documents, and then submit it to the same bank where you deposited the phase fee.
AIOU invites tuition work from various campuses across Pakistan. If they have 05 years teaching experience in various fields, both men and women can apply for these posts.
AIOU Tutorship Criteria:
|Program Level||Minimum Qualification||Minimum Teaching/ Professional Research Experience in the Relevant Field|
|Matric/SSC||BA/BSc and B. Ed2nd Class Master’s Degree||05 Years ExperienceNo Experience Required|
|FA/F. Sc.||2nd Class Master’s Degree in relevant subject||No Experience Required|
|PTC / CT||2nd Class BA/BSc & B. Ed||05 Years Teaching Experience|
|BA/BSc/B.Com||2nd Class Master’s Degree in relevant subject||05 Years Teaching Experience|
|B. Ed||B. Ed and MEd (2nd Class)||05 Years Teaching Experience|
|Master’s / M. Ed||PhD DegreeMPhil/Master’s in the relevant field||No Experience Required05 Years Teaching Experience|
|M. Phil/PhD||PhD in the relevant field||No Experience Required|
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR TUTORSHIP
- You have to submit the teacher registration form in the respective area as per the guidelines issued by the Regional Services Administration.
- These forms will be sent to the Regional Services Bureau for further processing. The Regional Services Bureau will verify the attached documents through the Teacher Registration Form.
- The Regional Services Bureau will recommend a candidate to a data processing manager to issue a teacher registration card.
- Applicants will pay a fee of Rs 500 (available on our website) in the form of challan in association with TRF in the name of Chief Financial Officer AIOU. The holder of a doctoral degree applying for registration as a tutor will be exempt from the tutor registration fee. The processing fee once deposited will not be refunded under any circumstances. Applicants must submit copies of supporting documents.
- Officers receiving TRF in the field will ensure that the applicant is eligible for teacher registration, forms are complete in all aspects and certified by authorized personnel with the necessary documentation.
- Area officials will also issue ID cards to the applicants as per the guidelines issued for the area.
- The list is an essential part of the TRF. When submitting it in the field, please fill it carefully and attach it in front of the “Teacher Registration Form”.
AIOU Tutor Last Date 2021
Currently, some areas require an AIOU tutorship, so qualified candidates may apply for tutorship. The last time this field received an application was 24 February 2021. Please note that you should only send the application to the concerned Regional Office.