Best Private Medical Colleges in Pakistan 2023 List download from here. Every student who has FSC Pre-Medical training is eager to become a doctor and help the world. MDCAT has lowered the standard to a point that it’s impossible to gain admission to a council of government.
Private Medical Colleges in Pakistan
- Abwa Medical College, Faislabad
- Akhtar Saeed Medical & Dental College, Lahore
- Al Aleem Medical College, Lahore
- Al-Nafees Medical College, Islamabad
- Amna Inayat Medical College, Lahore
- Avicenna Medical College, Lahore
- Aziz Fatimah Medical & Dental College, Faislabad
- Azra Naheed Medical College, Lahore
- Bakhtawar Amin Medical & Dental College, Multan
- Central Parks Medical College, Lahore
- CMH Institute of Medical Sciences, Bahawalpur
- CMH Kharian Medical College, Kharian Cantt
- CMH Lahore Medical College, Lahore Cantt
- CMH Multan Institute of Medical Sciences (CIMS), Multan Cantt
- Continental Medical College, Lahore
- Fazaia Medical College, Islamabad
- FMH College of Medicine & Dentistry, Lahore
- Foundation University Medical College, Islamabad
- HBS Medical & Dental College, Islamabad
- HITEC Institute of Medical Sciences, Taxila
- Independent Medical College, Faisalabad
- Islam Medical College, Sialkot
- Islamabad Medical & Dental College, Islamabad
- Islamic International Medical College, Islamabad
- Lahore Medical & Dental College, Lahore
- M. Islam Medical College, Gujranwala
- Multan Medical & Dental College, Multan
- Niazi Medical & Dental College, Sarghoda
- Rahbar Medical & Dental College, Lahore
- Rai Medical College, Sarghoda
- Rashid Latif Medical College, Lahore
- Rawal Institute of Health Sciences, Islamabad
- Sahara Medical College, Narowal
- Shahida Islam Medical College, Lodhran
- Shalamar Medical & Dental College, Lahore
- Sharif Medical & Dental College, Lahore
- Shifa College of Medicine, Islamabad
- Sialkot Medical College, Sialkot
- University College of Medicine & Dentistry, Lahore
- University Medical & Dental College, Faislabad
- Wah Medical College, Wah Cantt
- Watim Medical College, Rawalpindi
- Pak Red Crescent Medical & Dental College, Lahore
List of Private Medical Colleges in KP Province
Private medical schools in Pakistan offer excellent education standards. If you’ve successfully completed the MDCAT exam with excellent scores, we’ve got listed the best public universities in Pakistan. Private medical sodas honored and incorporated with Pakistan Medical and Dental Council, HEC and the CPSP.
- Abbottabad International Medical College, Abbottabad
- Frontier Medical College, Abbottabad
- Jinnah Medical College, Peshawar
- Kabir Medical College, Peshawar
- Muhammad College of Medicine, Peshawar
- Northwest School of Medicine, Peshawar
- Pak International Medical College, Peshawar
- Rehman Medical College, Peshawar
- Swat Medical College, Swat
- Women Medical College, Abbottabad
List of Private Medical Colleges in Sindh
Who have in the MBBS and BDS programs checks the list of many private medical college in pakistan. This PMC Cost Structures to Private Medical Colleges has developed in the PMC using A, B & C Orders. BAMDC Multan has placed in the class of private medical college with high figure structure in Pakistan 2023. Iqra University Medical College is a private medical college.
- Aga Khan University Medical College, Karachi
- Al-Tibri Medical College, Karachi
- Bahria University Medical College, Karachi
- Faculty of Medicine & Allied Medical Sciences/Isra University, Hyderabad
- Indus Medical College
- Jinnah Medical & Dental College
- Karachi Institute of Medical Sciences/ KIMS
- Liaquat College of Medicine & Dentistry
- Liaquat National Medical College
- Muhammad Medical College
- Sir Syed College of Medical Sciences for Girls
- United Medical & Dental College
- Ziauddin Medical College
- Fazaia Ruth Pfao Medical College
- Hamdard College of Medicine & Dentistry
- Baqai Medical College
- Suleman Roshan Medical College
List of Private Medical Colleges in Baluchistan and AJK
There are 73 private Medical Colleges across Pakistan. This includes 43 private Medical Colleges located in Punjab eleven within KP Province, 17 in Sindh and one in Baluchistan and one in Azad Jammu and Kashmir. Pakistan Medical Commission has announced the list of many Private Medical Colleges in Punjab, KP and Sindh Province.
- Quetta Institute of Medical Sciences, Quetta Baluchistan
- Mohiuddin Islamic Medical College AJK
Best 15 Private Medical Colleges In Pakistan And Their Fee Structure
1. Aga Khan University
Aga Khan University, Karachi is widely regarded as the most prestigious and most prestigious institution in Pakistan. 4. FMH College Of Medicine And DentistryThis also means an expensive cost structure. But, given its status as a prestigious institution and the quality of its education programs the cost is worth it.
Aga Khan Hospital is the affiliated teaching hospital. It is recognized as the best medical center in Pakistan equipped with the most modern equipment and techniques for medical care that are being implemented in this. More than 2 million patients receive treatments in the seven AKU hospitals annually.
In 1983, about 2500 students receive education and instruction through Aga Khan University each year in the field of medicine. This private university is responsible for 75% of research carried out in Pakistan in biomedical science.
Aga Khan University has placed among the top 200 health institutions around the world. The tuition fees of MBBS in Aga Khan University are around Rs. 903,600 or US Dollars 25,600. The tuition fees for the annual BSCN are the equivalent of Rs. 420,000 or USD 5,160.
Aga Khan University strives to become a university with international reputation, acknowledged by its relevance and quality of its research, education and community service initiatives in the health sciences as well as related areas. Aga Khan University has dedicated to increasing access to higher education of high quality through distance and open education.
The Aga Khan University (AKU) dates its beginnings back to 1983, when it established as Pakistan’s very first private autonomous university. In just three years, AKU has grown into an internationally recognized university with campuses and programs in eight countries.
It runs medical schools within East Africa The largest East African teaching hospital, located in Nairobi and nursing schools situated in Kenya and Tanzania as well as the school of midwifery and nursing in Pakistan as well as state-of-the art teaching hospitals located in Karachi, Pakistan; Kampala, Uganda; and Mombasa, Kenya.
AKU also offers graduate programs in nursing, medicine, and other health sciences fields which accredited internationally and locally. AKU offers medical school at the undergraduate level at its medical colleges situated in Karachi in Pakistan and Dar es Salaam and an undergraduate programmed that is interdisciplinary within AKU’s Institute for Educational Development in Karachi.
The Aga Khan University’s Institute for Educational Development offers various programs designed to enhance education systems across all levels, starting from primary to secondary and even higher education.
Address: National Stadium Road, Karachi City, Sindh
2. CMH Medical College, Lahore
CMH Lahore supervised by the Pakistan Army Medical Corps. After you have completed the five-year course of MBBS and MBBS, you selected as a Captain of the Pakistan Army and serve as medical doctor. This is after you have admission to the Short Service Commission.
It is the Combined Military Hospital Lahore is the medical training hospital of the CMH Medical College. Army Cardiac Centre deemed to be among the top hospitals in Pakistan in which both military and civil doctors employed.
The total annual cost for first-year students in MBBS as well as BDS is approximately 1003,000 Rupees for students from the local area. The programs consisting of MBBS as well as BDS are taught both by the CMH College.
Address: Abdur Rahman Road, Lahore Punjab
3. FMH College Of Medicine And Dentistry
FMH College founded in 2000 in Lahore. The private medical school is renowned for its exceptional dentistry curriculum (BDS). The FMHCMD departments of Anatomy and Histology are well-known for their high-quality education and excellent research.
Each year, 150 students attend MBBS in FMH College, and there are 75 are enrolled in BDS programs at FMH College. The facility, the discipline and medical education and practical training is outstanding quality and excellence.
Fatima Memorial Hospital is the affiliated hospital for clinical training at FMH College. The annual cost of Pakistani student attending FMH College is around Rupees 600,000 and USD 12,000 for foreign students.
ADDRESS: Shadman Rd, Lahore City, Punjab
4. Shifa College Of Medicine
It is the Shifa College of Medicine located in Islamabad. This college falls under the umbrella of Tameer-e-Millat University of Islamabad. Other courses related to medicine offered in Shifa College of Medicine. The courses that are offered, other that MBBS these include Doctor of Pharmacy and Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT).
These affiliated hospitals include Shifa International Hospital Ltd. The hospital is the only one in Pakistan in addition to Aga Khan Hospital that has the accreditation of Joint Commission International.
While it is true that the number of beds is restricted at this medical institution however, it is able to overcome this with the most modern and most up-to-date approaches to medical research.The tuition fees for the year of MBBS for students from the local area are PKR 950,000 and USD 18,000 for international admissions.
ADDRESS: NCBMS Tower Sector H-8/4, Services Road, Islamabad Capital Territory
5. Isra University
Isra University offers MBBS, DPT and BSN. Its Faculty of Dentistry at Isra University confers degrees in the Bachelor and Master in Dental Surgery. Isra Islamic Foundation established Isra University in 1997. The prestigious university of Hyderabad endorsed by the Pakistan Center for Philanthropy.
The Higher Education Commission of Pakistan (HEC) has placed Isra University at 6th place in the medical field because of its outstanding methods of teaching. The tuition cost of students in the MBBS as well as BDS program at Isra University is about PKR 670,000. The annual tuition cost for the nursing school is about PKR 125,000 and PKR 220,000 in those who are in the DPT program.
ADDRESS: Mirpur Khas Road, Hyderabad, Sindh
6. Lahore Medical And Dental College
The LMDC founded in 1997 on an immense area of 120 Kanals. The prestigious medical college was the very first private medical college established in Punjab with its state-of-the-art infrastructure and cutting-edge teaching methods in the medical field, those who graduate from LMDC are able to take professional examinations worldwide. LMDC recognized with both the WHO as well as The General Medical Council of the UK.
The affiliated hospitals for clinical training of LMDC include Doctors Hospital and Medical Center and Ghurki Trust Teaching Hospital. To be qualified to consider for BDS or MBBS admissions at this well-known private institution you must pass the MDCAT entrance test. The annual cost of MBBS or BDS for LMDC estimated at Rupees 950,000.
ADDRESS: Talspura, Canal Rd, North, Lahore City, Punjab
7. Baqai Medical University
Baqai Medical University is located in Deh Tor, Gadap Road in Karachi. The institution that confers degrees established in 1988. It has ranked 13.13 by Higher Education Commission of Pakistan in the category of medical.
In addition to MBBS as well as BDS, Baqai Medical University also offers programs in Doctor of Veterinary Sciences (DVM) the PharmD degree, Doctor of Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation Medicine (DPTRM) and Nursing.
Each year, about 100 students get admission to the medical program, and 75 students enroll in the dental program. The estimated cost for BDS and MBBS MBBS or BDS program is approximately Rs. 4,10,000/per annum and 10,200 US dollars.
ADDRESS: 51 Deh Tor, Gadap Rd, Near Toll Plaza, Super Highway, Karachi
8. Ziauddin University
It founded in 1995. Ziauddin University situated at Shahrah-e-Ghalib, Block 6, Clifton Karachi. It is associated to it is a member of the Pharmacy Council of Pakistan and Pakistan Nursing Council. The prestigious institution has recognized with The Higher Education Commission of Pakistan (HEC) as one of the top medical schools in Pakistan.
An number of hospitals belonging to Ziauddin Group. Ziauddin Group are attached to the Ziauddin University for the medical education of students. Medical students studying in Ziauddin University have taught by self-directed learning and problem-based learning techniques.
The tuition fees for the yearly MBBS or BDS programs is about Rs. 950,000per student for students from the local area as well as USD18,000 for international students. The amount of Rs. $50,000 is the cost of admission for the first time.
ADDRESS: 4/B, Shahrah-e-Ghalib, Clifton Rd, Karachi city, Sindh
9. Islamabad Medical And Dental College
Islamabad Medical and Dental College is part of the Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Medical University. The college has gained reputation for its excellent teaching of the most recent developments in medical science and practical training. It founded in 2007. Islamabad Medical and Dental College situated near the foothills of the Margalla hills.
It’s almost 7.5 acres which used for teaching Medical Science and Nursing, as well as Dental Surgery as well as Physical Therapy. Each year, 100 students enroll into the MBBS program, 4 students in the MDS program, and 50 students within BDS and BDS program. At any moment there are around 500 MBBS and 250 BDS students at this prestigious school.
The Ministry of Health of Pakistan has granted approval to this school and it recognized as accredited with The WHO Directory of Medical Schools as well as the International Medical Education Directory (IMED). There is several numbers of clinics that attached to Islamabad Medical and Dental College for practice in clinical.
ADDRESS: Main Murree Road, Bhara Kahu, Islamabad city, Federal Capital
10. Shalamar Medical And Dental College, Lahore
Established in 2009, Shalamar Medical and Dental College is part of the Shalamar Institute of Health Sciences. It is among the best private medical schools in Punjab with notable accreditation with WHO Avicenna Directory of Medical World Schools and Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research.
The hospitals that are attached for efficient clinical training include Shalamar Hospital and Fauji Foundation Hospital in Lahore.
The fee for admission to all students is the equivalent of Rs. 50000/-, which is payable once only. The annual MBBS tuition cost is the equivalent of Rs. 950,000 for students in the local region. Foreign or overseas students must pay USD 16,000 annually as tuition fees.
ADDRESS: Shalimar Link Road, Shalimar Larechs Colony, Lahore city, Punjab