Ehsaas Scholarship 2022 Phase 3 Apply form ehsaas.hec.gov.pk. Prime Minister Imran Khan of Pakistan launched the phase 3 of the Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Registration will begin today. In the first phase of the Ehsaas scholarship, all universities have announced the selection list. The list of outstanding graduates or selection lists found on the websites of the respective universities, some of which shown below.
Ehsaas Program Online Registration 2022
The Ehsaas program the largest demand-based undergraduate scholarship program in Pakistan’s history. In the past 14 years, HEC has awarded a total of 30,000 undergraduate scholarships, but now from all four provinces (FATA, AJK, Gilgit Baltistan, and Sindh Punjab), there are approximately 50,000 scholarships from low-income families each year. Students receive 4 to 5 scholarships to satisfy. One-year graduate degree program and get admission to selected universities. The plan includes tuition fees to pay directly to the university and an annual payment of 40,000 rupees, which will pay through a bank account after verification.
ehsas.hec.gov.pk online apply
Ehsaas Scholarships Phase 3
• A copy of the applicant’s CNIC/B form
• Copy of CNIC (father, mother/guardian)
• Certificate of Income (Father/Guardian, Mother)
• If the applicant’s guardian daily wage worker/shop owner/laborer engaged in private work or family income of less than 45,000 rupees, the income certificate should be attached to the cheap stamp paper of rupees. 50/-
• Copy of utility bills (electricity, gas, telephone, water) for the past six months-(if applicable)
• Copy of the lease agreement for the rental property
• Copy of the final expense receipt of the applicant and siblings (if applicable)
• Copy of medical bill/expense document (if applicable)
• 1 Applicant’s a passport size photo
• 1 Photo of the front
Ehsaas Scholarships Phase 3 Online Apply
|List of Universities||Click Here|
|Ehsaas Scholarships 2022 Online Apply||Click Here|
|Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|Ehsaas Undergraduate||Click Here|
|Scholarship Award Process||Click Here|
|Contact Us||Click Here|
|Last date of Ehsaas Scholarship 2022||November 30, 2022|
Ehsaas Program Registration 8171 Nadra
Candidates can apply online without visiting the university. The Government of Pakistan allows students to easily submit applications online. College students can apply for the HEC online portal Ehsaas undergraduate program scholarship phase 02.
Ehsaas Scholarships Phase 3
Step 02 of online application for Ehsaas scholarship. In 2004 alone, about 20,000 students received HEC’s Ehsaas scholarship. HEC recruits approximately 50,000 candidates each year in the Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Program. The online application process listed here to help students. The portal for the second phase of the Ehsaas Scholarship Program is now open for the submission of applications.