Prime Minister Imran Khan announced on October 17, 2021, that Kamyab Joan program loans are available to young people across the country. Through this program, the PAK government aims to reduce poverty in Pakistan. Under the plan, the Prime Minister announced that he had allocated Rs 100 crore to the Kamyab Jawan Program loan. The program provides between 1,000,000 and 50,000 poor people in Pakistan who are interested in business. One million people pay for the plan.
Kamyab Jawan Program New Update 2021 Apply Online
Apply Online For Kamyab Jawan Program 2021
Prime Minister’s Kamyab Jawan Program 2021
Between 21-45 years, old age men can get this Scheme for younger people. The banks will give the Loan across Pakistan with all regions like Punjab, Sindh, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Balochistan, Gilgit Baltistan, and Azad Jammu & Kashmir. This Scheme provided through loan and all the tasked has been advisory to SMEDA.
Main Features of Kamyab Jawan Program
- Interest-free loans from PKR: 10,000 to 100,000
- Micro Loans of Rs. 100,000 to Rs. 5,000,000
- Small Loans 500,000 to 5 Million
- Payback in eight years
- 25% quota for women
- Also available for 18 years youth working in the IT/E-commerce industry.
- 25,000 Internships
How To Apply
- Fill the Online Application Form.
- All the Nominated Banks give us this opportunity for this.
- National Bank of Pakistan (NBP),
- Bank of Punjab and
- Bank of Khyber
Who Can Apply for this Loan
- All Candidates holding CNIC, ages between 21 and 45 years are eligible.
- Minimum 18 years of age for IT/ E-Commerce businesses.
- This Loan is for startups and existing businesses owned by themselves as per the above-mentioned age brackets are also eligible.
- At least matric qualification and six-month experience in Information Technology or E-Commerce related businesses.
Kamyab Jawan Program Loan Nbp 2021
Both Form English and Urdu are available in branches of dedicated websites of the banks. This Form processing fee will be non-refundable Rs.100. Processing time will be stated clearly in the application form.