Online registration for the Prime Minister Shehbaz Sharif Free Laptop Scheme 2023 is open. The PM Laptop Scheme 2023 phase 3’s online registration deadline is June 20, 2023. The application deadline is June 20. After the eligibility criteria, 100,000 laptops will be distributed to the bright students during this phase. Students in the following programs can apply for Metric, Intermediate, FA, FSC, ICS, I.com, DAE, BA, BSC, B.Com, BS, and B.Ed.
PM Laptop Scheme 2023 Registration
Details for the Shahbaz Sharif Laptop Scheme 2023 online application are available here. Phase 3 of the distribution of 1 lac laptops will soon begin. The most recent application can be submitted online before June 20th, 2023. Male and female students can submit the online application at laptop.pmyp.gov.pk, the PM Youth Program’s official website.
Prime Minister Laptop Scheme 2023 Registration Last Date
For the most recent updates, check this page youth.punjab.gov.pk laptop registration 2023. Eligibility requirements, the application process, deadline Tests, study guides, answered multiple-choice questions, test pattern outcomes, and merit lists are available here. Check here for the registration deadline for the 2023 Prime Minister Laptop Scheme.
www.pmyp.gov.pk Online Apply Laptop Scheme
|New Registration||Check Online|
|Application Status Check||Check Online|
|List of Universities||Check Online|
|Existing Applicants||Check Online|
|Search Focal Person||Check Online|
PM Laptop Scheme 2023 Registration Form
شہباز شریف لیپ ٹاپ سکیم 2023 میٹرک، انٹرمیڈیٹ، ایف اے، ایف ایس سی، آئی سی ایس، آئی کام، ڈی اے ای، بی اے، بی ایس سی، بی کام، بی ایس اور بی ایڈ کے طلباء (مرد اور خواتین) کے لیے آن لائن درخواست دیں۔ یہ مفت لیپ ٹاپ سکیم جی جے الائیڈ سروسز نے متعارف کرائی تھی۔
PMNLS Laptop Scheme
Online registration for the Shahbaz Sharif laptop program 2023 has started. The Shahbaz Sharif Laptop Scheme’s official website and the application deadline are listed below.
Punjab Government Laptop Scheme 2023 Distribution
To continue improving educational facilities for children in the Punjab state, the Punjab government announced that it would award free laptops to the best students who score more than 78 percent in matriculation exams. The 2023 plan will benefit students in all of Pakistan’s provinces.
Beginning in 2023, Pakistan will have a free laptop program. Students interested in the scholarship program for a free laptop in 2023 should read the application instructions below before applying. Prime Minister Shahbaz Sharif announced the launch date and registration for the Laptop Scheme (New Phase).
How do I apply for the Prime Minister laptop scheme?
- Students may apply for the GJ Allied Laptop Scholarship 2023 if they meet the requirements listed below.
- Students pursuing an intermediate or high school diploma (FA, FSC, ICS, I.com, and DAE) or a degree (BA, BSC, B.Com, BS) must have a minimum GPA of 50% in the matriculation or SSC (Science or Arts).
- To pass, a student needed to receive 50% of the possible points. grades you earned during your most recent academic year.
- Everyone who is pursuing a secondary school diploma through a university is eligible to apply.
PM laptop scheme 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Please select the List of Eligible Universities to view the list for the PM Laptop Scheme. The Prime Minister’s Laptops Scheme is for Talented Students, and its primary goal is to broaden the scope of research.
- Students registered in public universities or degree-granting institutions that have been properly recognized by HEC (excluding distance learning).
- students enrolled in 18-year programs leading to a PhD, MS, MPhil, or equivalent.
- Students enrolled in daytime and evening 4- or 5-year bachelor’s degree programs.
- Three years MBA programs (1.5,2.5, 3.5 years) have students Ineligible.
PM Laptop Distribution Scheme 2023
Details, guidelines, and application forms for the Shehbaz Sharif Laptop Scheme 2023 are all available here. The laptop program is open to students registered in public schools, colleges, or universities. Officials say the government has already started giving laptops to matric pass students who graduated in 2023.