Get the latest information on the Pakistan Police Ranks and Salaries 2024 and Police Constable Salary, Punjab Police Salary List. Therefore, the Punjab police play an important role in maintaining law and order. This will help applicants and improve their morale to join the Punjab Police Station. This is why there are a large number of police officers in Punjab working all over Punjab. Punjab police are responsible for crime control and crime prevention activities. This is very important work, and this is what makes this department so important.
Police Officer Salary in Pakistan With Rank
These salary amounts are average figures based on rankings. This situation may increase or decrease depending on the Punjab police department or where you are or will be working. These allowances include salary, transfer allowance, medical allowance, extra duty allowance, temporary relief, allowance, housing allowance, and other miscellaneous allowances not available to police officers.
Punjab Police Salary List in Pakistan Grade Wise 2024
- IGP: (BPS-22) From Rs. 110,000 to Rs. 1, 30,000
- Addl. IG: (BPS-21) From Rs.100,000 to Rs. 1, 15,000
- DIG: (BPS-20) From Rs. 85,000 to Rs. 95,000
- SSP: (BPS-19) From Rs. 75,000 to 85,000
- SP: (BPS-18) From Rs. 70,000 to Rs. 75,000
- ASP: (BPS-17) From Rs. 60,000 to Rs. 65,000
- Inspector/SHO: (BPS-16) From Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 60,000
- SI: (BPS-14) From Rs. 45,000-Rs. 50,000
- ASI: (BPS-9) From Rs. 35,000-Rs. 45,000
- Police Constable: (BPS-05) From Rs. 25,000 to Rs. 32,000
Salary of SHO in Punjab Police Pakistan
Punjab Police play an important role in Pakistan’s stopping crime. However, it is estimated that the salary of the Punjab police is similar. In addition, if you have any questions, you can contact us in the comments section below. Keep in touch with us for more information. In addition, we will provide complete details about salary of SHO here.
Police Ranks in Pakistan with salary
Therefore, the department is under the leadership of the Ministry of the Interior and is earnestly performing its duties. Pakistan has police stations in every province and the capital, Islamabad. The largest province is Punjab, Pakistan.